One In-Complex Bid Submitted
2021 W-2s, 1099’s, etc., AND FEDERAL AND STATE INCOME TAXES and 2022 W-2s, 1099’s and Profit and Loss (if self-employed) ARE NOW REQUIRED WITH ALL BIDS. EXTENSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Burlingame Ranch I Condominiums - 34 Molly Court #102
|Unit Description||Dates & Times|
- Unit Address: 34 Molly Court #102
- Sales Price: $643,147
- Income Limit: Category 5 (5 now includes Categories 5-7)
- Size: 3BR / 2BA
- Pets: Indoor cats allowed.
- Square Feet: 1,765
Per new APCHA policy, only Category 4 and 5 households may apply for this unit.
- OPEN HOUSE 4:00-5:30 PM, Wednesday, 3/22/2023.
- In-complex Bid Period Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, 3/29/2023
- Public Bid Period Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, 4/5/2023 or 3/29/2023 if new or updated packet is required.
- Lottery: 12 PM Monday, 4/10/2023
- New bidders/households with expired packets, must bring in their completed/updated packet by 4 pm on Wednesday 3/29/2023, must also complete a homebuyer education course and submit the certificate (unless already provided to APCHA).
Open house is Wednesday, 3/22/2023 from 4:00–5:30 PM. Owner requests that you wear a mask. Two-level home, patio area, washer/dryer, energy efficient kitchen appliances, beautiful views. Low utility bills - home exceeds LEED standards. One assigned carport space (room for 2 smaller vehicles in tandem); additional parking space MAY be available for rent through the HOA at cost of $35/month – there is a long wait list. One assigned storage space. Wonderful community with park and trails nearby. HOA Dues $1,316.79/quarter, Capital Reserves $72.07/quarter, Master HOA Dues $56/month, $40/month Xfinity charge. Dues cover trash, sewer, HOA insurance, snow removal, lawn maintenance and capital reserves. Homeowners also pay City Water and Electric accounts. At closing, Buyer will pay a working capital contribution of up to $877.86. Property taxes $1,468/year.