2022 W-2s, 1099’s, etc., AND 2022 FEDERAL AND STATE INCOME TAXES and Profit and Loss (if self-employed) ARE NOW REQUIRED WITH ALL BIDS. EXTENSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Midland Park Condominiums
|Unit Description||Dates & Times|
- Unit Address: 403 Midland Park Place
- Sales Price: $365,246
- Income Limit: Category 4
- Size: 3BR / 2BA
- Pets: 1 cat allowed; no dogs allowed
- Square Feet: 1,070
Per new APCHA policy, only Category 3 and 4 households may apply for this unit.
- OPEN HOUSE 4:00-5:30 PM, Wednesday, 5/17/2023.
- In-complex Bid Period Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, 5/24/2023
- Public Bid Period Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, 5/31/2023 or 5/24/2023 if new or updated packet is required
- Lottery: 12 PM Monday, 6/5/2023
- New bidders/households with expired packets, must bring in their completed/updated packet by 4 pm on Wednesday 5/24/2023, must also complete a homebuyer education course and submit the certificate (unless already provided to APCHA).
Open house is Wednesday, 5/17/2023 from 4:00–5:30 PM. Parking is very limited, so please walk, carpool or take the bus. Two-level unit in small, quiet complex close to downtown. Pergo floors and carpet, washer/dryer, kitchen appliances, deck, assigned shared carport (room for 2 vehicles in tandem), storage in carport. Bonus under-eaves area – could be storage or office. HOA dues $1,656.93 per quarter. (Possibility of paying monthly with prior arrangement with property manager). Dues cover snow removal, landscaping maintenance, water, sewer, trash, composting, capital reserves. Homeowners also pay Holy Cross Electric account. Option of bulk TV/internet for $100/month. Property taxes approximately $903/year.