2022 W-2s, 1099’s, etc., AND 2022 FEDERAL AND STATE INCOME TAXES and Profit and Loss (if self-employed) ARE NOW REQUIRED WITH ALL BIDS. EXTENSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Burlingame Ranch I Condominiums
|Unit Description||Dates & Times|
- Unit Address: 19 Lindvig Court #201
- Sales Price: $283,726
- Income Limit: Category 3
- Size: 3BR / 2BA
- Pets: Indoor cats allowed.
- Square Feet: 1,586
Per new APCHA policy, only Category 2 and 3 households may apply for this unit.
- OPEN HOUSE 4:00-5:30 PM, Wednesday, 5/24/2023.
- In-complex Bid Period Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, 5/31/2023
- Public Bid Period Ends: 4 PM Wednesday, 6/7/2023 or 5/31/2023 if new or updated packet is required.
- Lottery: 12 PM Monday, 6/12/2023
- New bidders/households with expired packets, must bring in their completed/updated packet by 4 pm on Wednesday 5/31/2023, must also complete a homebuyer education course and submit the certificate (unless already provided to APCHA).
Open house is Wednesday, 5/24/2023 from 4:00–5:30 PM. Two-level home, patio area, washer/dryer, energy efficient kitchen appliances, beautiful views. Low utility bills - home exceeds LEED standards. One assigned parking space. Additional parking space MAY be available for rent through the HOA at cost of $35/month – there is a long wait list. One assigned storage space. Wonderful community with park and trails nearby. HOA Dues $500 per month, Master HOA Dues $56/month. Dues cover trash, sewer, HOA insurance, snow removal, lawn maintenance, Xfinity charge and capital reserves. Homeowners also pay City Water and Electric accounts. At closing, Buyer will pay a working capital contribution of up to $790.48. Property taxes $708/year.