After Hours Emergency Maintenance
ONLY CALL THE AFTER HOURS MAINTENANCE LINE FOR MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY. THIS LINE IS NOT FOR PARKING, LEASE, OR NON EMERGENCY CALLS.
If you have an after hours maintenance emergency call 970-920-5457.
DO NOT call this number during regular business hours. The answering service will only refer you to the property manager’s number.
After hours: Weekday nights (after 4 p.m. and before 8 a.m.) and all day on weekends and holidays.
Items Classified as Emergency
- Fire or Personal Danger, Please call 911.
- Clogged toilet - if it is the only toilet in the apartment and/or if there are no public toilets in the buildings.
- No heat or hot water.
- Water leakage into or from your unit.
- Electrical hazard or loss of electricity. Check your circuit breaker box first to see if a circuit has been tripped. Check with Holy Cross Energy at (970) 945-5491 if entire unit is out.
- Extreme exterior hazards within property boundaries.
- Lockouts - there will be a $50 charge for after-hours emergency lock-out call.
- Theft or personal property damage - Call Aspen Police Department at (970) 920-5310 and follow-up with Property Manager next business day.
Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests
- Complete a and...
- Log into HomeTrek, select Service Requests, complete request form and submit. This is the fastest way to contact the Maintenance team regarding maintenance requests.
- Complete a work order (PDF) and submit in person at the Truscott office during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.); or, you can email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org